About The Shoulder Press Machine
The seated shoulder press machine has become somewhat of a staple within fitness facilities. Along with the majority of circuit equipment, the shoulder press machine is an ideal selection for beginners. The pre-determined movement path allows the primary focus to be on the muscle contraction rather than trying to stabilize a complex movement. Overhead pressing movements are the best way to add lean mass to the shoulders.
Shoulder Press Machine Video
Get A Free Workout Program
Detailed Workout Programs Designed By Certified Personal Trainers.
Get Them Now!
How To Use The Shoulder Press Machine
- Adjust the seat to your desired level.
- Grasp handles with a hand placement that allows for wrist-to-elbow alignment.
- Exhale and drive the handles overhead to a position just shy of full elbow extension.
- Inhale and lower down at a controlled speed until the arms reach a 90 degree angle.
- Repeat until the desired number of repetitions are completed.